Planning a quinceanera is just as exciting and fun as planning a wedding. Choosing the right gown, father daughter song, chambelanes, and limousine are just a few decisions which will need to be made. But the most importance choice will be to find the most special Quinceanera Hall in Houston. There are a number of ballrooms for quinceaneras in Houston, but let me tell you why Demers is the best.
Not Just One Big Hall
At Demers, we have various areas for kids and adults to party in:
- The Grand Ballroom – Has a large dance floor surrounded by table seating for dinner
- The Game Room / Cocktail Room – Kids and adults can play games, enjoy a chocolate fountain, and grab a drink.
- Lobby Lounge Area – Take a break from all the music on our couches.
- Outdoor Patio and Gazebo – Take in some fresh air between the food and the dancing.
Flexibility, Flexibility, Flexibility
- Bring outside catering – All outside catering is welcome at no charge
- Bring outside alcohol – Bring your own alcohol at no charge
- Bring outside service – We let you bring any outside service at no charge
- Get the Full Service Package From Us – If you don’t have time to coordinate all the additional services, let Demers provide those services.
Quinceanera Planner and Coordinator
At Demers, you will have a certified event planner and coordinator at the ballroom to help the event run smoothly.
- Quinceanera Itinerary- Let our experienced ladies help you plan and organize everything you will need to turn your quince into a night to remember.
- Create a costume quinceanera theme design just for you
- Give and connect you with trusted referrals for any type of additional service
At Demers, our caring and trained staff will also help you with: Quinceaneara dresses, Quinceanera Invitations, Quinceanera cakes, Quinceanera catering, Quinceanera pictures, Quinceanera dolls, Quinceanera décor, Quinceanera dance choreography, Quinceanera DJ, Songs and Music list, Latin party music, Song for waltz, Songs for surprise dance, Lighting design, Monograms , LED Uplights , Quinceanera photography and videography and putting together the Quinceanera “Thank You” speech
Posted on October 9, 2010